- Activity | Transport and logistics
- Type of operation | MBO
- Shareholding percentage | 19%
- Year of investment | 1995
- Year of divestment | 1999
- Central offices | Santander, Spain
Gerposa was a leading company in the transport and logistics sector.
Founded in 1946, it was subsequently merged with Sacristán y Costa, Transportes Comerciales and Transportes Santander.
In the period of Corpfin Capital’s tenure, the company acquired Transportes Aiciondo. Gerposa operated in Spain and in several other European countries.
It was acquired by Christian Salvesen, the European logistics company.