- Activity | Sports Marketing and Sponsorship
- Type of operation | Capital Expansion / OBO
- Shareholding percentage | 50%
- Year of investment | 2003
- Year of divestment | 2007
- Central offices | Madrid, Spain
Grupo Santa Monica Sports is a company which provides know how, management capacity, technology and the production resources required to sell marketing and image rights, advertising and licenses in the professional sport sector as well as events organisation services. It is the exclusive Commercial Agent for the Royal Spanish Football Association’s Sponsorship Programme, Audiovisual Rights and Licences and also for the Argentinian Football Association (AFA). It produces games played by the Spanish national team played on home soil for TV, and manages and organises some of the most important sailing events worldwide, such as the Audi MedCup Circuit.
Corpfin Capital sold its interest in Grupo Santa Monica Sports to the founder and chief executive of the company.