- Activity | Jewellery, artificial pearls
- Type of operation | MBI
- Shareholding percentage | 13%
- Year of investment | 1998
- Year of divestment | 2002
- Central offices | Barcelona, Spain
Majorica, the jewellery production company, was founded over 120 years ago. It offers timeless collections and new avant-garde designs based on the high quality of the artificial pearls manufactured by Majorica. While Corpfin Capital was a shareholder in Majorica, the company had 300 direct employees, divided into offices, production centres and the company’s own sales outlets. Majorica was divested and sold to private investors.